Made it back home.
It took me about 24 hours to get here.
Straight from partying after the last show, to the hotel for check out and to the airport.
We had to wait about an hour for check in to open. It was really hard to stay awake.
Once we made it though security, we wanted to get some breakfast but all we could find was a place serving microwaved food and pastries wrapped in plastic. Better than nothing I guess.
Got a bottle of Pokari Sweat and walked to the gate.
More waiting and once we boarded I fell asleep.
I woke up after a few hours and listened to some music.
We got lunch at some point before landing in Amsterdam.
Went to have a Coke and then AdZ went to his gate. I had about 3-4 hours to kill so I walked around and looked in the shops before going to get some dinner.
Boarded my flight and just fell asleep again.
Woke up as we were landing. Walked to the baggage belts and got my stuff before walking out into the rain to catch an airport bus.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment